Mango Salsa Recipe
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 mango seeded & sliced into cubes
- 1/2 small red onion peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 cup or bunch of cilantro discard the hard stems
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Wash and cut all the ingredients. Pat dry with a paper towel.
Remove the hard stem from the cilantro and cut the leaves to small pieces.
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Season with fish sauce, salt & ground black pepper. If allergic to fish sauce use 1/4 teaspoon salt instead.
Refrigerate before serving. Serve with fish or meat.
1. Use ripe sweet mango.
2. Refrigerate before serving.
3. If there is a leftover consume it the next day after that toss it.
4. Pair this mango salsa recipe with chicken, shrimp or meat. Try it with deep fried pork chop or tinapa smoked fish.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 28.4mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.3mg