Eggnog White Russian
Eggnog White Russian is classic holiday cocktail with only 4 ingredients.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 jigger vodka (a jigger = 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 jigger coffee flavored liqueur (a jigger = 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- a pinch of nutmeg
Place martini glass in fridge 2 hours before serving.
Pour ingredients directly in glass or shaker.
Pour coffee liqueur, vodka and ice in glass. Add eggnog and stir. Top with a pinch of nutmeg.
- A jigger is equal to 1 1/2 ounces.
- If recipe is too strong for you, add more eggnog or use less vodka. Adjust it to your liking.
- You can rim the glass with sugar, if you like.
- Place martini glass in fridge, only if you like but not necessary. I know the feeling, you want your drink right away!
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 210mg | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 262IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 1mg