Cook linguine. Follow instructions indicated in packaging. Don’t overcook Please read my tips on cooking linguine. Set aside.
Add olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
Cook Portobello mushrooms until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add shrimp and mussel. Cook shrimp until pink. Remove and set aside. Cook mussel for about 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic.
Stir-in parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
Toss-in spinach. Cook until wilted.
Stir-in cream cheese and break with kitchen utensil.
Add white wine and half and half or substitute with water or chicken broth.
Mix well until sauce is smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir-in cherry tomatoes.
Toss-in cooked linguine, shrimp, mussel and mushroom and mix well with sauce.
Serve with a side of bread and a glass of white wine. Enjoy!
1. When cooking linguine add about 3 tablespoons of oil so they don’t stick to each other.
2. Use a combination of 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil for sauteeing ingredients, if desired.
3. You can substitute mussels with clams.
4. Instead of half and half, you can substitute milk, water or chicken broth.
5. Substitute Portobello mushrooms with regular mushrooms.