Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes is Today’s Delight. If you are looking for a quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Pancake recipe use the Krusteaz Pancake Mix. Ever since I discovered this brand, I quit making pumpkin pancakes from scratch.
This pancake mix is light, fluffy and delicious. Add 2 more ingredients to the mix and you have a delicious pancake in minutes.
When I serve this Pumpkin Spice Pancakes to friends and family, they think I made it from scratch. I got this Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix either at Costco or Sams. If you don’t have a membership with any of these stores you can get it here.This is a multipurpose baking mix and you can make pancakes, bread or cookies. It comes in a box (45 oz net weight ) with 3 pouches of baking mix.
One pouch can serve 2 to 3 people. Per instruction, it can make 11-12 5 inch pancakes. I make bigger portions so I get about 6 pancakes. A box was less than $7 and you can’t beat that.
Last week we went and saw “A Star is Born which was phenomenal. A great movie which I don’t mind watching again. While at the theater, I was thinking of what to have after the movie. I started craving eggs, bacon and pancakes. Luckily, the movie theater was next to IHOP. Another option is to go home which is less than ½ a mile away. But I wanted to relax and be served. So we end up at IHOP.
I believe the last time I was at IHOP was some 30 years ago. We ordered their combo bacon, egg, French toast and pancakes. It was more than satisfying and delicious.
A few days later, I was craving again for pancakes so I made homemade Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Whipped up some scrambled eggs and bacon too. Pancakes were topped with slices of granny apples, walnuts, butter and butter pancake syrup. Oh, this breakfast was so yummy.
Try this mix if you’ve never had it before and you will be glad that you did. Add milk and eggs to the mix and in minutes you have this light, fluffy delicious pancakes.
Note: This is not a sponsored post. I just like their products.
How to Make this Super Easy & Quick Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pouch Krusteaz baking mix
- Combine and whisk together milk, eggs and a full pouch Krusteaz baking mix. Batter will be slightly lumpy and do not over-mix. Let it seat for 2 minutes.
- Heat pancake griddle between 350 to 375 degrees F or use a shallow non-stick pan on medium-low heat.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter.
- Depending on how big you want your pancake use a soup ladle or a cup to measure it.
- Pour batter and cook pancake from 2 ½ to 3 minutes per side, or until brown, turning only once.
- Per instructions on the box, this will make 11-12 5 inch pancake. I made bigger pancakes and end up with six.
- Garnish it with any fruit you like. Add butter and pancake syrup. Enjoy!