Garlic Noodle Recipe is a simple noodle dish infused with a savory garlic sauce. For me, it is a meal by itself. Toasted garlic aroma alone will make you salivate. These has garlic, butter, cheese and more, so what's not to love.
Garlic Noodles can be paired with other dishes and it goes well with roasted garlic crab.
When making garlic noodle recipe, I use linguine as it complement the toasted garlic so well.
You can also use Asian noodles or other pasta such as spaghetti. To elevate this recipe, add seafood like clams and shrimp. This recipe was inspired by RasaMalaysia.
How to Make Garlic Noodle Recipe
Watch my video and you’ll see how easy it is to make these noodles. Magluto na tayo!
Check out also the Roasted Garlic Crab Recipe.
Garlic Noodle Recipe
- ¼ pound 113.5 grams uncook linguine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 5 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add salt and oil to the water.
- Once water is boiling add noodles. Follow the cooking directions on the box.
- Cook linguine for 15 minutes and get a piece of linguine to check if cook but firm. Don’t overcook the noodles. Cook it al dente.
- Once done, drain the water and set aside.
- On a heated pan add and melt the butter.
- Saute the garlic over medium low heat until golden.
- Add the oyster sauce, garlic powder, and the chicken bouillon powder. Cook for one minute.
- Toss in linguine and mix well. Note: The original recipe discards the garlic once sauteed. Instead I left the garlic and did not wait for sauce to cool down before adding the noodles. As soon as I turned off the heat I added the linguine.
- Add parmesan cheese if desired.
- When cooking linguine, follow the instructions on the box. Linguine should be firm and not over cooked.
More Delicious Pasta Recipes
Shrimp Linguine with Spinach and Mussel
Cheese Tortellini with Basil Cream Sauce
Leave a Comment