Nectarine Mojitos is today’s delight. Nectarines are deliciously sweet and on sale this time of year and guess what? It is the best time to make Nectarine Mojitos, a refreshing drink for the summer.
Mojito alone is a very good drink. Infuse it with nectarine – it’s even better. I enjoy this drink when nectarine is quite over ripe. Give it a twist of rum, lime and mint – it is very yummy!
Aha, I could put my mint plant to use. Bought it at Sprouts 2 weeks ago and it was very healthy. Now, I’m not sure why it is drying up. Either my mom is over watering or my mint plant would rather be outside. Picked some leaves for my mojito and took it out before it dies. Oh well! I hope it survives since I bought some peaches too. Peach Mojitos anyone.
When time allows, I like to chill my glasses in the fridge for an hour before serving. I was busy baking and I forgot to rim the glasses with salt. Oh well, it was so good and didn't even realized that I forgot to do that!
What are you waiting for? Get yourself some nectarines while in season and make this mojito drink today!
How to Make this Easy Nectarine Mojitos Recipe
- 1 large nectarine cubed & sliced (garnish)
- ¾ cup rum (depending on how strong you like it)
- 15 mint leaves
- 1 lime cut into thin slices
- 2 shots simple syrup
- 2 cups club soda
- In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients nectarine, lime, mint, club soda, simple syrup and rum.
- Muddle for three to four minutes.
- Fill glasses with 5 ice cubes each. Note: If you have time chill glasses in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Garnish glasses with lime, mint and nectarine.
- Pour drink. Enjoy!