Chill out with this Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe. Chili an all-time favorite and comfort food especially during nippy days.
For busy moms who have no time to slave in the kitchen can easily prepare and cook a wonderful meal using a slow cooker. This Chili recipe is one of them. After cooking the beef, throw–in all the ingredients in your crock-pot to cook for a few hours and you are done. A delicious dinner is waiting for the whole family to enjoy.
Chili is even better after a day. Make extra servings to last for 4 to 5 days . Refrigerate any leftover if planning to consume during the week if not you may freeze it.
If you don’t have a slow cooker cooking, it in a pot will do just follow the instruction and simmer for an hour.
How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 can 15 oz Stagg Chili with Bean
- 1 can 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 1 medium red pepper diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup beef broth or water
- Saute onion for 2 minutes
- Add garlic. Cook until golden.
- Toss-in ground beef. Cook until meat is pale.
- Turn off heat.
- Add all the ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cover and cook for 3 - 4 hours on low and 2 ½ hours in high.
- Serve grated cheddar cheese on the side or any topping you desire.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Try Another Delicious Recipe